A truly MULTI-PURPOSE system. Fully integrated digital imaging, with image processing for Genrad and dynamic images, a wide range of features combining unrivalled positioning freedom with workflow improvements and much more!
MUSICA® image processing is applied automatically at acquisition providing exquisite detail throughout the image with consistently low dose, low noise, and high-quality images for neonatal to bariatric patients. MUSICA 3+ is our latest generation fractional multi-frequency processing and available with every Agfa digital imaging system.
A whole range of features and technologies that minimize exam preparation time, procedure time and the wait for images.
The DR 800 has been designed to provide maximum comfort and safety for both the patient and operator.
Patient radiation dose is everyone’s business, and the DR 800 enables potential dose reductions, while offering the image quality you need for optimal patient outcomes.
- Revolutionary, Dynamic MUSICA, providing fast, multi-scale image processing and trusted MUSICA workflow engine
- Advanced Cesium Iodide (CsI) detector technology, offering high-speed, high-resolution imaging and the potential for a lower dose
- LiveVision Technology allowing accurate dose-free remote positioning
- Uncompromising chest imaging through 180 cm SID
- Integrated auto-switching anti-scatter grid
- Full leg/full spine capabilities with EasyStitch Technology
Dynamic Musica processes both still (general radiography) and moving (fluoroscopy) images with the same, proven high image quality and efficient workflow.
The DR 800 is a dynamic imaging solution designed to enable radiology to meet the growing demand for a full range of radiographic exams (skeletal, thorax, abdomen, weight bearing) and fluoroscopy exams (including barium studies, arthrograms, cystograms, myelography and catheter placement, etc.).