EXCELLENCE in imaging and ergonomics
GIOTTO CLASS 40000 is a versatile system which can perform:
- TOMOSYNTHESIS 3D
- SYNTHETIC IMAGE
- FFDM 2D
- High-precision tomo (or stereo)-guided biopsy with the patient in upright or lateral decubitus position
The system can be can be configured for 2D or/and 3D breast tomosynthesis imaging choosing between different options, accessories and advanced applications:
- Tomosynthesis: Step & Shoot motion
- Original Pixels: No Binning (85 μm)
- Iterative reconstruction software dedicated to Tomosynthesis
- Tomosynthesis with a 30° angle
- Up to 11 exposures
- Exclusive feature of C-arm tilting ( -10° / +15°). GIOTTO CLASS takes advantage of the gravity effect to view retromammary tissue more
- Dramatic improvement of screening and diagnostic throughput thanks to the fast rotational and vertical positioning speeds between projections
Quality and confidence
thanks to the increased speed of gantry’s movement and positioning.
thanks to several system options upgrade capabilities like 3D tomosynthesis, tomo/stereo-guided-biopsy, contrast enhanced mammography are available.
It can be accommodated in a small room.
wide rotation angle and vertical range.
proven image quality (with the direct conversion detector).
in any screening or diagnostic mammography workflow.
CLASS can feature a lightweight high-precision stereotactic and tomo-guided biopsy kit (SmartFinder) offering:
- Unique solution with variable angle needle insertion
- Procedure simulations using the software models, which helps to choose the best needle angle approach to provide the patient the best quality of care
- Wide scout field of view (11 x 15 cm)
- Lateral touchschreen display on compressor device for a quick control of the biopsy device
- Fit for all kind of procedures, either in prone or upright position, with frontal, angled and lateral approach
- Compatibility with all biopsy guns, VABB or Core